Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

RYAN W'S “HARDCORE” STIRS UP MAJOR CONTROVERSY



After only 3 weeks and over 20,000 views, YouTube removed the controversial music video from the openly gay singer and pop provocateur.

We believe that Anti-Gay and Conservative Christian groups spammed the video to have it taken down.

Since the music videos release, Ryan has received many threatening emails from various Conservative Christians advising him to take the video down, that it was "Blasphemy". Even a death threat.

“I stand by my decisions and content of my music video. Just because I am a gay male hanging on a cross, does not mean I am trying to represent ANY type of religion. In fact, the cross scene in HARDCORE actually represents me giving my life up for my family and for my music.” says Ryan

“I knew the video was controversial, but I didn't think it would go this far... This seems just as ridiculous as the video! Don't you think?” Ryan smiles. "Watch the video closely, There is a lot going on!"

The video is now live again on YouTube, and proper action has been taken so this does no occur again.

You can watch the video at www.ryanwmusic.com

OR

YouTube direct link - http://youtu.be/Fp9ybOwQQEs




Post a Comment

0 Comments