Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

VIDEO: Notre Dame Releases Powerful Video Featuring Gay Tennis Player Matt Dooley and Teammates



The university releases a powerful video and feature article about their openly gay tennis player Matt Dooley.

Notre Dame University has released a powerful and inspiring video profiling Matt Dooley, a tennis player who came out of the closet to his coaches and teammates several weeks ago.

The video is great, and it's powerful to see his coach and teammates talk so openly about Dooley's sexual orientation.

In the clip, Dooley speaks about the struggles he faced being in the closet and also some emotional interviews with his teammate Greg Andrews and head coach about what it means to them to share the experience of his coming out.

Says Dooley: "I started to realize obviously that a lot of it was a problem with me. That I wasn't allowing myself to be successful, and to accept myself, and accept the trust and love of my parents."

(via outsports)


Post a Comment

0 Comments