Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

The Gay Men Project



The Gay Men Project is one of the most ambitious photo projects ever created about gay men.

From Sao Paulo to San Francisco, photographer Kevin Truong has trained is lens on a wide range men with one simple goal: to showcase and tell the stories from all over the world.

In his own words:

“This project is simple. Basically I’m trying to photograph as many gay men as I can. My goal is to create a platform, a visibility on some level, and a resource for others who may not be as openly gay. A visual catalog of gay men and their stories. When I think of my own experience, and all the time I spent in the closet and hiding the fact that I was gay–to be at a place now where I feel completely comfortable being on the blog and telling the world “Hey, I’m a gay man,” I think there’s a power in that, for me and for a lot of the men on the blog. So it’s kind of a numbers game, I think the more men I photograph, the more impact the project has.

My dream is to take the project to as many different cities as I can across the world.”

If you would like to participate please contact: kevin@kevintruong.com


Take a trip around the world with just a few of the men featured below, find more at The Gay Men Project website and head on over to kickstarter to give a little to the campaign…


Post a Comment

0 Comments